FAQ for Stack Exchange sites,
For sites in the Stack Exchange 2.0 network
To see a list of commonly used words and phrases, see the
For official guidance from Stack Exchange, visit the
Working with posts
- What does it mean when a question or answer is…
Editing and Formatting
Reputation, badges, and voting
Searching and RSS feeds
Accounts, registration and logging in
Meta Stack Exchange
Is your question not part of the FAQ?
First look at questions tagged to see if there is a question not in this index that might have the answer you seek. If you still can’t find an answer, then see the following instructions for proposing an FAQ question.
How can a question be added to this FAQ?
- Ask only the question, stated plainly and simply, in the question body.
The answer goes in an answer.
- Link back to this index. Paste this at the end of the question:
[Return to FAQ index](/q/7931)
- Tag as and When a post seems
to have hit a mature state, it will have added by a moderator.
- Flag for a moderator to mark community wiki. Any FAQ post not yet
community wiki should be made into a community wiki.
- After the post has the tag added to it, add a link in the above
That’s the answer FAQ for Stack Exchange sites, Hope this helps those looking for an answer. Then we suggest to do a search for the next question and find the answer only on our site.
The answers provided above are only to be used to guide the learning process. The questions above are open-ended questions, meaning that many answers are not fixed as above. I hope this article can be useful, Thank you